- National Director (CEO) – Sports Chaplaincy Australia
- Former Chaplain of the Melbourne Football Club
- Life Saving Chaplaincy Australia Board
- Australia’s representative on the international Sports Coalition Council
Cameron lives in Melbourne and is married to Merryl and has 4 kids
• Sally • Amy • Holly • Lachlan
Scotch College • Box Hill TAFE • Harvest Bible College
Youth Pastor – Richmond AOG 1988-92 • Assistant Pastor – Doncaster City Church 1992-98 • Chaplain – MelbourneFC from 1998-2013
In 1998 Cameron began serving the Melbourne Football Club football department to provide pastoral care for the players, coaches, administration and club staff and their families.
Now, in his full-time role as National Director of Sports Chaplaincy Australia Cameron is strategically involved in developing sports chaplaincy networks for sports communities throughout Australia and internationally.
Cameron is a passionate, personally-engaging & humourous public speaker. A compelling story teller, he enjoys challenging the norms of life & faith. He will inspire you with a different perspective • help you consider what ‘genuine’ influence is • to think bigger & inspire confidence in God’s roadmap for your life.